Luke and I are both sick. Our power has been out since yesterday. Which means all of the groceries we just got are ruined, and we have no hot water. I would give my left arm to take a hot shower. I'm dirty, sick, hungry, and i want my mom. I dislike Italy very much right now.
Oh Lindsey, this is so sad! I bet either of our moms would give their left arm to give you a shower, a meal and some mama love. I'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteJill
Sorry "for the invasion on your blog" Lindsey...i pray you...don't dislike Italy please...:D Your great Luke started the league in the best way we never hoped...everthing is gonna become nice...I'm a citizen of Ferrara and every sunday i will be in the Palace for support Luke and the team...;) Surely Ferrara doesn't have the best meteorologic conditions of Italy...fog...freezy...humidity...but it's one of the most beatiful city you can visit ;)The people is helpful, expecially with tourist...it's not a city too big...but not too little ...there's a lot of nice things to do...be optimist...you are gonna enjoy in my city !!! You were lucky to finish here...
ReplyDeleteand don't trust the web site...i did it to try to see my future child...fortunately he's real better than the preview ahahahah