Friday, December 31, 2010

to 2010 with love...

It's amazing how life can change so fast. One year ago tonight Luke & I were ringing in the new year in Italy. Little did we know we would be having a baby 9 months later....

New Years 2010- Ferrara, Italy

The year 2010 will always be special in my heart. It's the year I became a mother, and my life was forever changed.  

I've been thinking about some resolutions for 2011. This is what I have so far....
- Take lots of photos of Cole & keep them organized in albums
- Run a half marathon
- Watch less TV and read more

Tonight Cole & are celebrating New Year's Eve in Boise, while Luke has a game on the road.  
If I don't get to kiss Luke at midnight...this has got to be the next best thing!  Cole gives the best wet sloppy kisses!


Here's to a great 2011

2 comments:

  1. Man I can't believe how much you've been blogging, good work! I LOVE that picture of Adam and Cole, Cole has the funniest look on his face!
    Miss you. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete