Tuesday, March 1, 2011

free time



Cole really doesn't like to play by himself, which makes it hard to ever get anything done. We got Cole a jumperoo toy about 6 weeks ago. Not only was he 2 inches to short for it, but he would scream bloody murder when we tried to put him in it.

Yesterday my dishes and laundry were piling up, and I really needed a break. I decided to try the jumper toy again. Not only do his toes touch, but he loves it! Hooray for anything that can entertain him!

When I say "he loves it" I mean he loves it for about 10 minutes. But I can do a lot with 10 minutes.

I have always been amazed at my own mothers multitasking skills. Since becoming a mother, I too have acquired these. If I have 10 free minutes I can do laundry, dishes, shower, whip fresh cream to top my homemade pies, sew Luke & Cole matching outfits, polish the stainless steel appliances and dry some flowers for my homemade potpourri.

Never knew I could move so fast.

(I do realize for most people that was the most boring video ever...BUT I know 2 grandmas and an aunt Jill that will think it's great!)

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Ally also thought it was great... What a big boy Cole!!! He is the most precious thing I've ever seen! Thanks for posting the vid Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not boring! He is so cute and he looks even older and more capable playing in that jumperoo! And speaking of capable... hand sewn matching outfits and homemade potpourri??? Impressive.
    I myself am completely occupied by growing a baby and cannot be bothered with cleaning things or whipping fresh cream, unless of course, the baby needs some :)

    ReplyDelete