Monday, March 28, 2011

hello sunshine

Cole's pediatrician once told me that most people who live in Oregon are seriously lacking Vitamin D in the winter.   I took this information and jokingly said to Luke, "A doctor told me I'm lacking vitamin D and you should probably take me somewhere sunny". And to my surprise,  he bought it.

         He said we could go on vacation in two weeks and get this.....I could pick the destination and he would take me anywhere I wanted. My first thought was HELLO HAWAII...but then I remembered I had a 6 month baby boy. I decided to stay close because Cole will be joining us. (and have you ever been on an airplane with a baby???) The shorter the flight the better. So the Jackson family will be going to palm springs in 2 weeks.
    Do you need a vacation?? Tell your husband you are feeling the affects of Vitamin D deficiency too!

2 comments:

  1. We flew quite a bit with Elsa in her first couple of years. If you have him in a big boy carseat by then, take it with you to the airport and if they have an extra seat, they'll let you take it on the plane and strap him in. And if not, you can gate check it and then have it available in Palm Springs. I'm jealous of all the Vitamin D you're going to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that with mine and it did not work:)

    ReplyDelete