Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Israel part 1



Random fact about me: I love fortune cookies. No matter how stuffed I am from fried rice, I always make room for one at the end of a chinese meal. Today was no exception and my fortune cookie read, "you will find your horizons suddenly broadend"

I though to myself, "fortune cookie, you have no idea."

Last week Luke signed a 2 year deal with Hapoel Jerusalem. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I excited? YES.

BUT more than anything I am SO happy and proud of my husband for overcoming his hamstring injury. He is the most strong willed, hard working person I've ever met. An average man would of given up. But not Luke. When he wants something he goes for it and he always makes it happen.

In my wedding vows I said I would follow him anywhere. Those vows held true, first to Italy and now to Israel.

Our new adventure starts in September. Stay tuned,,, more info to come!

Until then I'll leave you with this cute video of Cole "throwing" a ball.

And oh yes, he's coming too!

1 comment: