If I come back after this year 20 pounds heavier it is because of this...BAMBA. It's a super popular snack food made here in Israel. It's has the texture of Cheetos, but instead of cheese, it's peanut butter flavor. Which may sound gross but trust me...it's not. It's not gross, its actually quite amazing. I've come to find that Israelis do a lot of things wrong, but this my friends, this they got right.
The nutrition facts are in Hebrew, which is nice, and dangerous all at the same time. Does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forest all alone? Do calories count when they are written in Hebrew? The answer is NO. I believe the saying "ignorance is bliss" applies here. Someone once told me Bamba was all natural with no preservatives, and I'm sticking with that. It makes me feel less guilty after I devour half a bag in one sitting. I'll tell you what I know for certain... they are truly little morsels of heaven.
Is your mouth watering? Don't you worry. You'll all be getting some for Christmas, that is if I don't eat them all on the flight home.

Intriguing... :) I'm going to say I believe you about the taste although it's funny to picture a cheetoh-like puff tasting like peanut butter. But I trust you!! Hey, in Canada, we had Dill Pickle and Ketchup Chips. Nobody believed me that they actually tasted pretty good :) hahaha
ReplyDelete