Since I am new to this country and don't know anyone, I'm having to be creative with my time. We have two channels in English, Fox News, and CNN. I am staying very up to date on my current events. But one can only take so much depressing news. Today I decided to try something new, i got on makemebabies.com. No one freak out, I'm not trying to make real babies.
Makemebabies.com a site where you can upload a picture of you and your partner, and they will merge your faces together and give you a picture of what your baby will look like.
I realize this cannot possibily be accuarate but it is quite fun way to pass my time!
I now introduce you to my future child.....

A face only a mother could love....
Ummm... I think your real babies will be a LOT CUTER than that!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
We did this and ours was a red head as well...
ReplyDeleteWow. Nice pic. i'm thinking the realy thing will be much cuter!!!
ReplyDeleteJill says get to it and post more stuff. She's dying to hear more about Italy!!!