Tuesday, June 7, 2011

freeze

Everyday I am in love with Cole, but some days I am EXTRA in love with him. He is growing up far to fast and I want nothing more than to freeze time and get to cuddle him and his chubby thighs forever.


I don't want him to turn one, or two, or three, I don't even want him to turn 9 months.  I want him to be 8 months and 3 weeks forever. 




2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat at you sister. I was just having one of those "don't you dare learn anything new today because momma can't handle you growing up" kinda days. Our babies are almost not babies anymore! Oh and by the way, he is seriously one handsome little stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! So true. I feel the same way about Nina! :( Have you heard Taylor Swift's "Never Grow Up"? It expresses this sentiment perfectly!! Such a sweet song.

    ReplyDelete