You are 14 months old! You've grown up so much these last two months we've been in Israel.
You used to prefer me, but now you are becoming quite the daddy's boy. I don't blame you. Your daddy is pretty great. You cry when he leaves for work and you get so excited when he comes home. You love to play catch and shoot hoops with him. You always clap for yourself when you make a basket. I love that about you. Don't ever stop applauding yourself for a job well done.
You've mastered walking and have moved on to running. You are fast too! Yesterday we walked to the park. I made you hold my hand and you didn't like that. You are so independent already.
You like to watch cartoons with your breakfast. You especially love Barney and you dance to all the songs. You have some good rhythm son!
You love bath time, you actually love everything about the bathroom. Any chance you get you sneak in there to play in the shower and the toilet! I hope that you'll soon realize how gross that is. You love to unroll the toilet paper. You always flash a sweet grin when you get caught doing something naughty. You're going to have to stop being so cute if we are ever going to punish you. You could bring peace to the middle east with that smile.
You like to watch me do my exercise videos. Sometimes you try and do the moves. You are pretty good at leg lifts, and when it's time for wall sits, you go to the wall and do them too! You are going to be so big and strong!
You like to hide crackers and small toys in daddy's shoes. He has to dump them out every day before he goes to work.
You have started giving Eskimo kisses. You give one to mommy, then daddy, then mommy, then daddy. Its a game you love to play, and we love it too. It entertains you forever! You have a little cold and your nose has been a bit runny, so lately we've been getting wet Eskimo kisses! We don't mind.
We can already tell you have a great sense of humor. You will do anything for a laugh, you love to entertain! You are such a sweet boy and bring us so much happiness. We are so glad you're ours!

I can't wait to get one of those Eskimo kisses! Thanks Linds for the update - I love reading anything and everything about Sweet Cole.
ReplyDeleteWell that was the sweetest thing ever! 14 months is just about the perfect age I think. Still baby but learning some big kid things and so happy and smiley. I'm glad he has you 2 for parents. You are a great family :)
ReplyDeleteJill
Oh my goodness this is so precious! A tribute to cute Cole!! I love it.
ReplyDelete