I know how this happened! My mom prayed and prayed and PRAYED for the perfect person for Luke and then God said to himself, Hmmm.... Luke and Lindsey. Perfect for eachother.
I was pretty sure people stopped celebrating 3 month anniversaries in middle school but that could be just me. Hope both of you are doing well and pop onto skype at least once while i can see you sometime soon.
I know how this happened!
ReplyDeleteMy mom prayed and prayed and PRAYED for the perfect person for Luke and then God said to himself, Hmmm.... Luke and Lindsey. Perfect for eachother.
I was pretty sure people stopped celebrating 3 month anniversaries in middle school but that could be just me. Hope both of you are doing well and pop onto skype at least once while i can see you sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteJoey, Luke takes me out to dinner and showers me with presents on our "anniversaries" I'm keeping this up as long as i can.
ReplyDeletegood luck
ReplyDelete